Okay-so I know it's really August...I just can't seem to keep up. I'll work on pictures from our Utah trip soon, but here's the July post that I actually meant to complete in July.
Youth Conference!!!
AC Milan VS Club America in the Georgia Dome!!!
Swim Meets!! The kids did great, improving times in all strokes and winning tons of ribbons.
Cub Scout Camp!!! Sam LOVED it! And Russ chaperoned twice so I didn't have to go at all!!!
Clara's teeth...all loose, fallen out, or halfway in. (Thanks to Lewis Jones, our Oral Surgery friend who pulled Clara's front tooth while she was playing at his house--our dentist was planning to pull it if she couldn't get it out in 2 weeks!).
David being David! 
2 comments:
what a crazy few months for you guys! sheeesh! your swimming pics are adorable!!!
The swimming pictures ARE great! They look like pros out there. And you are all welcome to come have teeth pulled any time!!
Post a Comment